Incorporating the most advanced laser and image processing technologies, the SX offers prism tracking capability that provides exemplary performance on any job site. Advanced tracking technologies enhance the ability to predict future prism positions, dramatically increasing tracking stability. Even with intensive reflections from behind a prism, or with repetitive interruptions in the line-of-sight, the SX tightly tracks a moving prism.
Every SX total station is equipped with a communications module providing the ultimate security and maintenance capabilities for your investment. If an instrument is lost or stolen, you can send a coded signal to the instrument and disable it, and find its last position. You also get daily connectivity to cloud-based Sokkia servers that can inform you of available software updates and firmware enhancements.
▪ Extremely Accurate Auto-Tracking
▪ Long-range Data Communication
▪ RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
▪ Advanced Angle Measurement System
▪ Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
▪ Common Battery & Charger (GRX1, FX, CX)
▪ MAGNET Software On-Board